Hello Positive Energizers,
June 20th, 2020 is Summer Solstice and it's our FAVORITE day of the year. During the June Solstice each year, the Sun is at it's most northern point during the whole year! This is symbolic of what we should be paying attention to ALL the time, and that's Being the SUN, Not the Salt!
Be The Sun...
- JUST DO IT! Human beings can be Positive Energizers, just like the Sun is to a
plant's leaves! So the reminder of the summer solstice is Be the Sun! Be uplifting to others.
- TAKE THE HIGH ROAD! Take the road less traveled--Avoid the ANGRY/HURT/INSULTED version of anything. This is moment to moment, that is the practice of this work.
Every single moment you have the opportunity to say something nice, say something mean,
OR say nothing at all! The more you do this, the easier it gets, the more automatic it gets.
- You will be better for it. Your life will be better for it. The lives of the people around
you will be better for it. No matter what challenges lie ahead of you, be heliotropic anyway.
...Not The Salt
- Don't over complicate it!
- It is just like how do you make change for a dollar, there are 292 ways, but the
easiest and simplest is 4 quarters! In the same way, HOW DO YOU BE HELIOTROPIC? You
just be kind, be thoughtful, smile, say please and thank you, hold the door. Do it daily.
Do it the best way you know how. Be thoughtful and kind to others, but do it intentionally.
The key is to be intentional.
- Intentional Heliotropic practice and behavior leads to success and fulfillment in your
These Positive Energizer students devoted their
Zoom classes for a few sessions to talk about
how they can Be the Sun for others this summer
and they drew us a few drawings for the firstever
"#BeHelio Calendar". Learn more in our
We love hearing from our readers and positive energizers. Please share a story or photo
of your experience while Being the Sun and see what others are saying
Help us spread our message by passing this letter on to a friend!
If you'd like to receive future newsletters from our team, please sign up