Hello Positive Energizers,
Being your best self and being heliotropic is a moment-to-moment
choice. The choice to be good or evil, kind or cruel, and act with
wisdom or ignorance is a moment-to-moment choice. If you want to
be heliotropic, practice. Just as the sun rises to create a new day
every 24 hours, you get a chance to try again every moment of every
day of your life.
We invite you to read our latest blog
about Being Your Best Self.
Be The Sun...
- As busy people struggling with life's challenges, we often think our feelings and
internal characteristics are involuntary.
- Make the right choice. Choose the right reactions. Build the right "muscles". And,
as we are told in the Native American parable: The Story of The Two Wolves, feed the
right wolf. To listen to The Story Of The Two Wolves, click here
. If you don't focus on breathing, your body breathes for you automatically. Yet only a small bit of concentration
allows you to control your own breath. The same holds true for our character attributes.
- Like your physical "muscles", your character "muscles" become stronger with
exercise. The more you display empathy and kindness, the more developed these character
attributes become. Empathy and kindness are the glue that holds our relationships and our
...Not The Salt
- No one writes your story but you. Knowing which wolf to feed
first step towards recognizing you have control over your own self.
• Anytime you feel discouraged, negative envy, anything that isn't positive, just stop.
• Don't waste your time with thoughts that aren't bringing you closer to your goal
• You have to be the guardian of your own mind, allow in only what will help you.
- It is now more urgent than ever that we learn to feed the good wolf
starving the evil wolf in the process. Taking our true interdependent nature to heart can
inspire us to focus on and take actions that contribute to the good wolf's wellbeing. In so
doing, we can support one another and the health of our planet.
The Heliotropic Effect is the tendency for all living systems to move
towards light and away from darkness...or rather, towards that which
is uplifts and away from that which endangers life. Is there someone
in your life who can benefit from being uplifted? Consider gifting Be
the Sun, Not the Salt to a family member, friend, or coworker this
season or during the upcoming holidays! Click here
We wish you all well and encourage you to continue to practice, practice, practice! Help us spread our message by passing this letter on to a friend! If you'd like to receive future newsletters from our team, please sign up