Hello Positive Energizers,
As we start 2021, we wanted to remind you that KNOWING ISN'T DOING, IT'S THE DOING THAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE!
If you already intentionally practice being Heliotropic in all the ways you can, fantastic! Please don't stop! DO IT MORE! We are grateful for you. You are making the world a better place.
If you are looking for simple wisdom bound to evoke aha moments and to help you make being Heliotropic a habit, thank you as well!
Our goal at Be the Sun, Not the Salt is to help everyone gain ideas, explanations, and inspiration to remind you to think, speak, and act in ways that help yourself and others in some way.
Be The Sun...
- Most things we are saying about being Heliotropic.. everyone already knows! It's not new news! It's not rocket science.
- Knowing isn't doing. Being Heliotropic is a moment to moment effort that takes practice, practice, practice. It all begins with you! Be a good observer of when you are at your best and how you got there and do more of that.
- This is the vaccine for our time, the vaccine for incivility. We want to inoculate and spread this. We want others to be contagiously infected by this. We want people to want to be a better person today and for years to come.
...Not The Salt
- The little things matter.
• Make good use of your time.
• Count your blessings.
• Be observant of the little things you can do that take very little effort but that can change your day or someone else's.
• Little things like saying hello or goodbye or opening the door for others.
• You don't have to change who you are, just be mindful of the little things you can do.
- Good and evil, kindness and cruelty, wisdom and ignorance. Choose sides. Put on your uniform and get in the game! It's the doing that makes a difference for you and others!
I recently had the pleasure of being on CoronaTV with Joseph Jaffe. He REALLY gets it and is truly someone who embodies being Heliotropic in his daily routine. If you missed our interview, you can click here
to find it on our website or you can click here
to see the different sections that we have highlighted from that interview on our YouTube channel.
We wish you all well and encourage you to continue to practice, practice, practice! Help us spread our message by passing this letter on to a friend! If you'd like to receive future newsletters from our team, please sign up